Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tweet This

So is Twitter the new black? I am not sure how this will catch on to Generation Y. However, I do know that it is drawing lots of traffic because of the celebrity and business pull. I enjoy it, but I feel it is a one-way street. There isn't a lot of interaction like Facebook or MySpace. I am recently on the social media binge because of all my marketing classes. All my professors push putting yourself "out there" and "be bold". I like leaving "tweets", I just am weary of how popular this networking site will be. I am currently using Twitter to let people know about my (A+A) blog updates and where to find this! Follow me at http://www.twitter.com/alexlarabee. I would love to follow you.  I'm hoping to become a social media queen. Tweeting, I think the concept is cute and current. Time will tell how the public feels, so far so good. So for now I will keep talking about happy hour with my friends, updates on my blog, college, and social media. 

Also, for those of you who haven't joined the Linkedin network, I suggest you get on board. This is a great way to make business connections, help with reconnecting, and possibly get a job! This an easy way to basically post your resume online and get people's attention. All eyes on you never seemed so real! All these social networking sites, all this information, this is a great way for companies to listen up and take notes. Companies should survey customers about the likes & dislikes of their company and how they can draw more market share in these tough times.


Simply put, relationships matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment