Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Take A Seat

I have a love of old furniture that has personality.  This summer, I plan on attending estate sales, garage sales, and thrift stores to find inspirational pieces. I love to start a craft in the summertime. It gives me something to feel productive when my brain isn't thinking about school. I am really into chairs recently. Seating in my apartment next Fall will be crucial. So I decided to find 'additional seating' this summer and revamp it.I think it is a great idea to have a summer project. Long summer days require more than just laying poolside in my opinion. Summer is an opportunity to branch out and try something new. I may also start developing my painting skills. Who knows, maybe I will end up selling my creations on Etsy if I get good enough...

All images by Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment