Saturday, May 9, 2009

Oh the places you'll go

Suitcase available through Moxiethrift on Etsy.com

I have been thinking about where to go from here. With two semesters left of college, the options are endless. New York stole my heart this past spring, yet Dallas is home. I don't know where to go or what to do. My passions are people, love, creativity, and style. I want to write a book this summer and have it published. I want to become a social media queen of sorts (being the marketing major that I am). I want to own a cupcake shop & boutique. These are all passions that I have. I just need a little push as to where to start first. The Lord has blessed me with the ability to do whatever my heart longs for. I have always been a go-getter, but now I am a little scared. A 21 year old, in this economy doesn't have a secure future. Security is key, and I want my dreams to fulfill those needs.  My recent obsessions have been room decor/styling. Maybe I can start a business there?  I am going to make a portfolio this summer of all my ideas and inspirations. I believe that where there is a will, there is a way. I'll close this off with a little motivational quote...

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."
- Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment