Saturday, May 9, 2009

Raindrops on roses & whiskers on kittens

These are a few of my favorite things...

1. The letter “A”.

2. LaVanilla Grapefruit perfume & Dr.Pepper Lip Smacker.

3. Music to provide the soundtrack to my life. (My love John Mayer)

4. A glass of chardonnay after a long day with a cupcake.

5. Travel, because seeing new places is so essential to inspiration.

6. Simple l-o-v-e.

7. Mountains in Colorado during springtime.

8. Gerber daisies. Especially, the orangey-red ones. They light up my face.

9. One of a kind clothing pieces that make me feel special.

10. Small nick-knacks people give me from their adventures. They remind me that my friends think about me on their journeys through life.

11.“You Are My Sunshine” song.

12.Bubblegum.

13. Candles & scents (*Capri Blue in Volcano*).

14. My planner.

15. Broadway plays.

These barely scrape the surface of my loves, passions, and necessities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment