Saturday, May 23, 2009

Days at Anthro

So I haven't written in a few days, this would be because my busy summer schedule. I started back at Anthropologie, and let me just say ahhh!!!! I miss being there with all the girls, but I don't miss closing ;). I am in love with all the summer clothes and I can't stop buying things. Thank goodness for my discount. I have new jeans (2 pairs) new tops and a skirt that looks grandma-ish, so I love it. I am also back with some of the funniest girls I have ever met. However being back makes me realize that wow I need to workout. Staying in shape in retail is essential for closing purposes I believe. I get really tired from hanging up hundreds of clothes it seems and walking around the store really fast. I go back to work today so who knows what I will bring home haha. I decided to add pictures of some of my purchases. I simply love summer and summer clothes! I promise to write soon!





All from Anthropologie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment