Saturday, June 6, 2009

Stylin' & Profilin'

I am always looking for a little style inspiration besides my own ensembles.  A few fashion gurus I look for ideas from are Rachel Bilson, Katie Holmes, Kate Bosworth, Mandy Moore and the Olsen twins from time to time. I love a bohemian chic look as well as switching in some preppy looks every now and then. Here is a picture of Kate Bosworth that I am obsessed with. Skirts are my summer clothing must have, and I have probably bought about 7 in the past week! I am also a huge fan of scarves...

Get more looks at InStyle

I also have a new fetish, skinny jeans. I love blousy tops and heels with some skinny pantalones. I have a pair of Joe's Jeans stretchy Chelsea skinny jeans that I cannot wait to break out for the Fall. I also have very bright and vivid colors for Spring/Summer. Here is a picture of Mandy Moore who is now married and still looking fabulous.

Get more looks at InStyle

2 comments:

  1. Be careful... skinny jeans are the most dangerous addiction... especially Joe's I die for them!

    Hope you have a wonderful Friday!
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos. and i love inStyle.

    ReplyDelete